At Acorn Web we are passionate about delivering excellent service that is tailored to the individual needs of our customers.
From the moment you seek information, present an idea or established specification, we ensure your needs are immediately supported by a dedicated Sales Executive working in your location. Our highly experienced Sales Executives are available via mobile telephone and direct e-mail including Blackberry. Your Sales Executive will oversee your account in general but more specifically co-ordinate the following type of services:
- Organise planned appointments to assess your requirements
- Liaise with estimating providing quotations within 24 hours
- Provide print & paper samples
- Supply details of business, quality & environmental accreditations
- Advise of procedures and appropriate workflows
- Liaise with production planning regarding your schedule expectations
- Advise of added value services
- Co-ordinate credit applications
- Arrange factory visits and introduce key personnel
Upon placing a valued order with us, your dedicated Sales Executive will prepare a brief for the internal departments at Acorn Web, triggering the scheduling of capacity and the sourcing of materials. At this point the live production of your order and any future account management will be undertaken by a dedicated Customer Service Executive (CSE). Our CSEs carry a wealth of knowledge and are available via Direct Dial Telephone, Mobile Telephone and E-mail. Where deemed appropriate and prior to any job input, your Sales Executive will propose to visit with your appointed CSE for a pre-production meeting. This is to ensure a clear understanding of the job requirements and define the appropriate contacts for communication. Your appointed CSE will oversee the production process from input to final dispatch or mailing, liaising with customers & suppliers constantly, but more specifically undertaking the following services:
- Supply specifications for pre-press, paper and inserts where needed
- Co-ordinate test work and provide feedback
- Manage transfer of PDF files and organise appropriate proofing methods
- Create works instructions to meet customer & business needs
- Generate written order confirmations detailing specification, schedule and price
- Liaise with transport manager regarding bulk deliveries and file copies.
- Address customer queries & concerns
- Prepare invoice information
Following the printing of your product, your Sales Executive and / or CSE would propose to revisit (where applicable) for a post-production meeting. Whilst we strive to deliver high quality and service from day one, we recognise that often lessons are learnt from experience and this: shapes future production requirements and works instructions. Thereafter we do encourage regular account review meetings but these are tailored to individual customer requirements.